How Does It Work?
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac with our Student Bonus program. If you’re a student or you have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750 off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply visit a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership. They’ll be able to answer any and all questions regarding down payments, trade-ins, combining offers and more.
With so many awesome vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount?
The Student Bonus is open to eligible individual who:
- Are full-time high school student
- Have graduated within the last 4 years from a recognized high school
- Are part-time or full-time student who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program
- Have graduated within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program.
How do I participate in the Student Bonus Discount?
If you are eligible, talk to a Dueck Sales and Leasing Consultant for more details.
Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount with other GM Discount Programs and current retail incentive?
Yes, in most cases. Ask your local dealership for details.
Can I use a trade-in with the Student Bonus Discount?
Yes. Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins
Contact a Dueck Sales and Leasing Consultant to redeem your Student Bonus Discount.