Website Dueck on Marine
The Service Driver (Lot Attendant) is a self-motivated, punctual, and reliable individual with a strong work ethic and a willingness to exceed expectations. The primary responsibility is to meet various deadlines for vehicle detailing and transportation, while remaining adaptable to changing circumstances. Reporting directly to the Lot Manager, the Service Driver works with all areas of the business to ensure that all assigned tasks are completed properly and efficiently.
- Clean and detail new and pre-owned vehicles
- Arrange and organize vehicles for visual appeal
- Transport vehicles between various locations
- Assist in pressure washing lot, inventory and general labour duties
- Take photographs of stock vehicles as needed
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned or modified as necessary throughout the course of your employment.
SOCIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Self-driven to work independently with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Detail-orientated and conscientious work ethic
- Ability to problem-solve and find creative solutions
TECHNICAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Valid BC driver’s licence required with a clean driver’s abstract (manual transmission experience is an asset)
- Vehicle model knowledge is an asset
Dueck Auto Group is currently seeking full-time Service Drivers at Dueck on Marine (400 SE Marine Drive, Vancouver).
JOIN OUR TEAM
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply by submitting a resume. We thank you in advance for your application. Only those considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
Dueck Auto Group is one of Canada’s largest automotive dealerships with three locations in the Greater Vancouver Area – Dueck on Marine, Dueck Downtown, and Dueck Richmond.
Since its founding in Vancouver in 1926, Dueck Auto Group has been committed to delivering exceptional quality and customer service. As a family-owned and operated company, we have a long-standing commitment to supporting the community.
Our organization currently employs over 400 hard-working and dedicated individuals. We encourage career growth through continuous training and professional development. Dueck Auto Group is constantly growing and looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and into the future. We provide highly competitive compensation plans and offer extended health and dental benefits to our employees. We welcome you to join our dynamic and innovative team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.