START OR ADVANCE YOUR CAREER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY WITH AN ICONIC AND RESPECTED BRAND!
Dueck Auto Group is seeking highly motivated individuals with a passion for sales to join our high volume, fast-paced and growing sales team. This opportunity entails high earning potential including a competitive commission structure and monthly/yearly bonus plans.
Dueck Auto Group is one of Canada’s largest automotive dealerships with three locations in the Greater Vancouver Area – Dueck on Marine, Dueck Downtown, and Dueck Richmond.
Since its founding in Vancouver in 1926, Dueck Auto Group has been committed to delivering exceptional quality and customer service. As a family-owned and operated company, we have a long-standing commitment to supporting the community.
Our organization currently employs over 400 hard-working and dedicated individuals. We encourage career growth through continuous training and professional development. Dueck Auto Group is constantly growing and looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and into the future. We provide highly competitive compensation plans and offer extended health and dental benefits to our employees. We welcome you to join our dynamic and innovative team.
The Sales & Leasing Consultant is a professional, friendly, and self driven individual responsible for
promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction through the sale of new and used vehicles. The primary responsibility is to assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking question, listening carefully to their responses and needs, and clearly explaining product and payment options. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the Sales & Leasing Consultant works closely with all areas of the business to enhance the customer experience and exceed targets in the Sales & Leasing Department.
- Greet and welcome all customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
- Guide customers by clearly explaining vehicle types and product performance features
- Encourage customers to test drive vehicles and experience the various benefits
- Review payment and purchasing options including leasing and financing
- Maintain knowledge of products, services, accessories, financing and leasing information, as well as updated competitors’ products and pricing
- Follow and use the Dueck sales process, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective customers and loyal clients
- Work closely with the Sales Management team to ensure optimal customer service and exceed sales objectives and targets
Cultural Skills & Requirements
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate, handle objections and close deals in a professional and respectful manner
- Ability to prioritize and maintain professionalism during high-volume periods
- Self-driven to work independently with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
Technical Skills & Requirements
- Previous sales experience is an asset (we will provide training for the right candidate)
- Valid BC driver’s licence required (comfortable operating manual transmission vehicles)
- Post-secondary training and automotive knowledge is an asset
- Valid sales licence issued by the Vehicle Sales Authority of BC is required (sales licence can be obtained upon hiring)
- A second language is an asset, especially Mandarin and Cantonese
- Basic computer and math skills
This is a full-time position that may be require working extended hours, including weekends and evenings, in order to meet deadlines based on the needs of the business.
Join our Team
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply by submitting a resume. We thank you in advance for your application. Only those considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.