Website Dueck Downtown
The Parts Advisor is a professional and customer-orientated individual with excellent communication skills, as well as extensive automotive parts knowledge and General Motors (GM) experience. The main responsibilities include assisting customers with their inquiries and needs, maintaining accurate inventory, and ensuring timely deliveries of orders. Reporting directly to the Parts Manager, the Parts Advisor works across all departments to ensure organization, efficiency and customer satisfaction in the Parts Department.
- Provide exceptional service to customers, both over the phone and in person, by answering inquiries and clearly explaining parts accessories and current specials available
- Receive payments from customers (cash and credit/debit) and provide labour estimates when necessary
- Assist in routine inventory counts and restocking
- Source and place accurate parts orders for customers, technicians and stock
- Monitor the status of orders to ensure timely delivery of parts and communicate with various departments accordingly
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction including handling elevated customer issues until resolution
- Maintain detailed records of delivery pick-ups
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned or modified as necessary throughout the course of your employment.
Cultural Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain professionalism during high-volume periods
- Self-driven to work independently with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
Technical Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an automotive parts advisor position
- General Motors (GM) experience required
- Experience with Collision Link is an asset
- Post-secondary training is an asset
- Commitment to continuous learning to update product knowledge and industry trends
This is a full-time position that may require working extended hours, including weekends, in order to meet deadlines based on the needs of the business.
Dueck Auto Group is one of Canada’s largest automotive dealerships with three locations in the Greater Vancouver Area – Dueck on Marine, Dueck Downtown, and Dueck Richmond.
Since its founding in Vancouver in 1926, Dueck Auto Group has been committed to delivering exceptional quality and customer service. As a family-owned and operated company, we have a long-standing commitment to supporting the community.
Our organization currently employs over 400 hard-working and dedicated individuals. We encourage career growth through continuous training and professional development. Dueck Auto Group is constantly growing and looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and into the future. We provide highly competitive compensation plans and offer extended health and dental benefits to our employees. We welcome you to join our dynamic and innovative team.
Join our Team
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply by submitting a resume. We thank you in advance for your application. Only those considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.