Website Dueck on Marine
Dueck Auto Group is one of Canada’s largest automotive dealerships with three locations in the Greater Vancouver Area – Dueck on Marine, Dueck Downtown, and Dueck Richmond.
Since its founding in Vancouver in 1926, Dueck Auto Group has been committed to delivering exceptional quality and customer service. As a family-owned and operated company, we have a long-standing commitment to supporting the community.
Our organization currently employs over 400 hard-working and dedicated individuals. We encourage career growth through continuous training and professional development. Dueck Auto Group is constantly growing and looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and into the future. We provide highly competitive compensation plans and offer extended health and dental benefits to our employees. We welcome you to join our dynamic and innovative team.
The Fleet & Lease Assistant is an organized, detail-orientated, and customer-service driven individual with an exceptional work ethic and willingness to exceed expectations. The primary responsibilities include communicating with customers and the Sales team regarding maturing leases, consolidating data and generating reports for management, inputting inventory and reporting new commercial vehicle sales, and preparing lease paperwork for the Accounting Department to submit for funding. Reporting directly to the Director of Leasing Operations, the Fleet & Lease Assistant works with multiple areas of the business to ensure exceptional customer service within the Fleet & Lease department.
- Maintain and improve customer retention rates through multiple platforms of communication and collaboration with the Sales team
- Keep an active log of expiring lease customers’ status, consolidate data, and generate reports as needed
- Create lease quotes and generate lease buyouts as requested by customers or the Sales team
- Create deals and print out necessary paperwork for all Fleet and new commercial intercompany vehicle purchases
- Stock in all new commercial vehicles, report deliveries, and claim programs
- Strip, create file, and prepare all in house lease paperwork for the bank (including placing liens on vehicles and generating amortization schedules)
- Ensure payment of all relevant invoices, write and code cheque requisitions as needed, create purchase orders, and pull ICBC history and corporate summaries as requested
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned or modified as necessary throughout the course of your employment.
Cultural Skills & Requirements
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain professionalism
- Detail-oriented, conscientious work ethic, and high level of organization
- Self-driven to work independently with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive attitude with the ability to problem-solve and find creative solutions
Technical Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- Minimum 1-2 years in an administrative role
- Experience in the automotive industry an asset
- Experience with PBS Computer System an asset
- Post-secondary degree an asset
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm at Dueck on Marine (400 SE Marine Drive). On occasion you may be required to work extended hours, including weekends, in order to meet deadlines based on the needs of the business.
Join our Team
There is no time like the present—we encourage all qualified candidates to apply by submitting a resume. We thank you in advance for your application. Only those considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.