CDC Service Job Description
Successful candidates will be able to accept ownership for effectively managing customer issues, complaints, and inquiries while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in in a timely manner
- Follow communications scripts when handling different topics
- Identify customer needs , clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and /or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to recommend products and services when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra step
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way
- Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance levels
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Advise customers of recalls on each booking.
- Monitor and confirm on line bookings.
- Monitor and confirm all on star notifications
- Ensure all parts on order are checked and call when parts have not been picked up.
- Strong phone and written communication skills along with active listening
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Automotive knowledge an asset
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices and able to use multiple systems at once.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Able to multi task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree and fluent English. Second language an asset
- Able to work in a team atmosphere
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.