Dueck Auto Group is one of Canada’s largest automotive dealerships with three locations in the Greater Vancouver Area – Dueck on Marine, Dueck Downtown, and Dueck Richmond.
Since its founding in Vancouver in 1926, Dueck Auto Group has been committed to delivering exceptional quality and customer service. As a family-owned and operated company, we have a long-standing commitment to supporting the community.
Our organization currently employs over 400 hard-working and dedicated individuals. We encourage career growth through continuous training and professional development. Dueck Auto Group is constantly growing and looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and into the future. We provide highly competitive compensation plans and offer extended health and dental benefits to our employees. We welcome you to join our dynamic and innovative team.
The Commercial Sales Consultant is a customer-orientated and highly organized individual responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction within the Commercial Sales Department. The role requires assessing client demand, presenting vehicle and payment options, and maintaining contact with clients in order to provide service to meet all of their needs. The main responsibility of this position is to aggressively build new relationships with potential corporate and small business clients, as well as manage the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, and face to face meetings. Reporting directly to the Director of Fleet & Lease, the Commercial Sales Consultant works with various areas of the business to achieve sales targets and provide exceptional customer service.
- Prospect for new business and cultivate relationships to build up a referral portfolio for future sales
- Meet and exceed established sales targets by finding leads and turning prospects into customers
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge
- Review all payment options with clients, and endorse vehicle accessories as well as additional warranties and protections
- Provide a superior experience for clients in an effort to exceed their expectations
- Follow up with both prospects and past clients to ensure complete satisfaction
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned or modified as necessary throughout the course of your employment.
Cultural Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain professionalism during high-volume periods
- Ability to problem-solve, negotiate, and find creative solutions
- Detail-orientated and conscientious work ethic
- Self-driven to work independently with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
Technical Skills & Requirements
- Valid BC Class 5 Driver’s License and clean driving record/abstract
- VSA Sales License (can be obtained upon hiring)
- Strong proficiency and experience using various computer applications
- Fluency in English required, additional languages an asset
- Previous automotive sales experience an asset
This is a full-time position with shifts on all days of the week depending on customer demand. On occasion you may be required to work extended hours, including weekends, in order to meet deadlines based on the needs of the business.
Join our Team
There is no time like the present—we encourage all qualified candidates to apply by submitting a resume. We thank you in advance for your application. Only those considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.