Dueck Auto Group is one of Canada’s largest automotive dealerships with three locations in the Greater Vancouver Area – Dueck on Marine, Dueck Downtown, and Dueck Richmond.
Since its founding in Vancouver in 1926, Dueck Auto Group has been committed to delivering exceptional quality and customer service. As a family-owned and operated company, we have a long-standing commitment to supporting the community.
Our organization currently employs over 400 hard-working and dedicated individuals. We encourage career growth through continuous training and professional development. Dueck Auto Group is constantly growing and looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and into the future. We provide
highly competitive compensation plans and offer extended health and dental benefits to our employees. We welcome you to join our dynamic and innovative team.
The Automotive Detailer is a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and reliable individual with a strong work ethic and a willingness to exceed expectations. The primary responsibilities include cleaning, preparing, and detailing all new and used vehicles for customer and demo use. Detailing a vehicle includes interior and exterior revitalization of the paint and upholstery using a variety of products and tools. Reporting directly to the Head Detailer, the Automotive Detailer ensures all vehicle status meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Clean, prepare, and detail customer vehicles and company demos
- Clean and refurbish new and used vehicles, both interior and exterior
- Perform general detailing activities, such as: waxing, cut polishes, engine shampoo, and tire cleaning
- Communicate effectively with the Service Manager and other employees regarding vehicle status and condition
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace at all times
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned or modified as necessary throughout the course of your employment.
Cultural Skills & Requirements
- Detail oriented and conscientious work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Self-driven to work independently with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and find creative solutions
Technical Skills & Requirements
- Ability to perform physically demanding duties, including working outdoors and staying on your feet for extended periods of time
- Previous experience in a detailing role
- Valid BC driver’s license required with a clean driver’s abstract
This is a full-time position Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 5:30pm. On occasion you may be required to work extended hours, including weekends, in order to meet deadlines based on the needs of the business.
Join our Team
There is no time like the present—we encourage all qualified candidates to apply by submitting a resume. We thank you in advance for your application. Only those considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.