Comfort With Room To Spare
With standard seating for 12 and available seating for 15, the Express Passenger Van offers enough space for everyone so you and your passengers will enjoy the ride. Safety features like the standard rear vision camera and technology like available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot (data plan required) ensure confidence.
Up To 3,566 LB. (1,618 KG) Available Max. Payload Capacity
Available Built-In 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot (Data Plan Required)
Standard Rear Vision Camera
Seating For Up To 15 Passengers
Express Passenger Van Models
Customization is key, and Express Passenger can be built to fit your specific needs:
- Standard seating for 12
- 276 hp 4.3L V6 with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing
- 8-speed automatic transmission with tow/haul mode and grade braking
- Air conditioning
- Rear vision camera
- StabiliTrak Electronic Vehicle Stability Control System
- Engine block heater
- 4-wheel disc brakes with 4-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) and Hill Start Assist
- Driver Information Centre
- Oil life monitoring system
- Tire pressure monitoring system (excludes spare tire)
- Deep-tinted glass on all windows behind front doors
- Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, head curtain airbags for outboard passengers in first 3 rows
- Connected Access includes 10 years of standard connectivity at no additional charge which enables Vehicle Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification
- 1-month trial of Chevrolet Connected Services and 1 month OnStar Safety & Security Plan coverage
- Available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot (data plan required)
- Power windows and door locks
- Dual composite halogen headlamps
- Available Lane Departure Warning
- Available Forward Collision Alert
In addition to the features of the Express LS, the LT trim includes added style and amenities:
- Rear air conditioning
- Remote keyless entry with 2 transmitters
- Chrome bumpers
- Chrome grille
- Chrome wheel centre caps
- Custom cloth trim seats
- Colour-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats
Plenty Of Space
- Standard seating for 12
- Available seating for 15 with 3500 extended wheelbase
- Easy loading, unloading exit or entry with rear swing-out doors and rear passenger doors, and available sliding rear passenger door.
- Power front windows and door locks
- Standard rear passenger air conditioning
- Store equipment, luggage or anything else with the Hitch-Mounted Storage Container from Chevrolet Accessories
Reliable, Durable Strength
The standard 4.3L V6 engine with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing offers 276 horsepower and 298 lb.-ft. of torque. The powertrain includes a smooth shifting 8-speed automatic transmission with tow/haul mode and Grade braking features.
Capability To The Max
The available Vortec 6.0L V8 on this Express Passenger Van offers 341 horsepower and 373 lb.-ft. of torque. For your towing/hauling needs, it is mated to the Hydra-Matic 6-speed automatic transmission that includes Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control, tow/haul mode and Grade braking to automatically slow the van using the engine.
Here Comes Power
The available 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder engine offers 181 horsepower, a robust 369 lb.-ft. of torque and a maximum towing capability of up to 6,100 lb. (2,767 kg). The Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine includes a standard exhaust brake system that uses exhaust back-pressure to help slow the van and its payload. To extract the most performance and efficiency this engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission with 2 overdrive gears, tow/haul modes and Grade Braking feature.
Available Forward Collision Alert
This advanced feature monitors how close your vehicle is to the front of you and is designed to alert you if it determines a potential front-end collision with a detected vehicle could occur.
Rear Vision Camera
As you shift into Reverse, the Rear Vision Camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind your vehicle on the available Chevrolet Infotainment System touch-screen display. Guiding lines on the rear vision camera display help when backing up.
Available Rear Park Assist
When driving in Reverse below 8 km/h (5 mph), this available feature is designed to provide distance-to-object alerts to help you park and avoid colliding with nearby detected objects directly behind the vehicle during low-speed maneuvering.
Available Side Blind Zone Alert
This available feature is designed to provide side mirror alerts to help you avoid colliding with a moving vehicle detected in your side blind zone during a lane-change maneuver.
Available Lane Departure Warning
This feature is designed to provide alerts to help you avoid collisions due to unintentionally drifting out of your lane without activating the turn signals.
The Pressure Monitoring System
The help you avoid unsafe driving conditions and undue wear and tear on your tires, this system monitors your tire pressure and alerts you if it is too low. (excludes spare tire)
A 120-volt AC power outlet and two auxiliary 12-volt power outlets give you the power to help run your business from the road.
The available USB port allows you to plug in your devices so you can charge them on the go.