In the Canadian Dream, our experiences make us richer. Thats why we were inspired to build the Chevrolet Equinox. There’s innovative technology to keep you entertained, available safety features that can help you stay on track and performance that makes driving fun. The Equinox also features amenities like standard front heated seats and a remote vehicle starter system. And, since the Equinox is available with All-Wheel Drive, you’ll always be ready to hit the open road, experience new things, and start living your Canadian Dream.
Most Dependable Compact SUV In The USA. In 2018 Award Based On Survey of 2015 Models
6.0 L/100 km HWY Est. Fuel Consumption Rating With Available 1.6L Turbo-Diesel Engine
1798 L (63.5 cu. ft.) Max. Cargo Volume
NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating
- 170 hp 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder D0HC engine with Continuously Variable Valve Timing, Direct Injection and Stop / Start technology
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Warning
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- IntelliBeam headlamps
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7-inch diagonal colour-touch screen display
- Rear Vision Camera
- USB ports for rear seat passengers
- Teen Driver Technology
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (excludes spare)
- Carpeted front and rear floor mats
- Active noise cancellation, noise control system
- Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot (data plan required)
- LED daytime running lamps
- Halogen composite head lamps
- Outside heated power-adjustable, manual folding mirror
- 17-inch painted aluminum wheels
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Remote Vehicle Starter System
Includes LS 1.5L Turbo content, plus the following additions or replacements:
- High intensity discharge (HID)
- Power 8-Way driver seat adjuster with 2-way lumber adjuster
- Multi-colour driver information centre display
- Body colour mirror caps
- Second row mechanical seat release levers in cargo area
- Deep-tinted rear glass
- SiriusXM radio with 3-month trail subscription
- Bright lower window trim
Includes LT 1.5L Turbo content, plus the following additions or replacements:
- All-Wheel Drive
- Perforated heated leather front bucket seats with driver personalization
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Hands-free power liftgate, programmable
- 18-inch diagonal colour-touch screen display and Navigation
- Rear Park Assist
- Universal home remote
- HD Rear Vision Camera USB ports in front console storage area
- Inside rear-view auto-dimming mirror
- 120-volt AC power outlet behind centre console
- LED headlamps and tail lamps
- Fog lamps
- Roof-mounted side rails
- Outside heated power-adjustable and auto-dimming body-colour manual-folding mirrors, with turn signal indicators and chrome mirrors
- Wireless Charging
Always Bet On Black
Take on the night with Equinox Midnight Edition. You’ll command attention with bold black accents like 19-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels and get comfortable in its perforated leather-appointed seats. Equinox Midnight Edition features:
- Jet Black perforated leather-appointed seating
- 19-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels
- Front fog lamps with Black Bezel surround
- Unique Black grille
- Front and rear Black bowtie emblems
For an even sportier equinox, the Redline Edition features an eye-catching design with a confident look. Equinox Redline Edition, available on LT and Premier models, features the available 252 horsepower 2.0L turbo engine and includes.
- Black grille
- 19-inch Black aluminum wheels with Red accents
- Black mirror caps
- Black window suround
- Black bowtie emblems
- Black Equinox badges with Red outline
Top Selling Features
Available on LS, LT and standard on Premier models, this system is engineered to enhance traction and control on wet, slippery or snow-covered roads as well as dry weather performance. A prompt will appear on the Driver Information Centre if the system determines you should switch into AWD.
- The available switchable all-wheel drive enhances traction and control on slippery or snow-covered reads. You can leave switchable AWD on year round, since the rear wheels only engage when the system senses reduced traction.
1.5l Turbocharged D0HC I-4 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), Direct injection and Auto Stop/ Start technology. With an estimated fuel consuption rating of 7.7L/ 100 km highway, the 1.5L turbo engine is a powerfully efficient choice.
2.0L Turbocharged D0HC I-4 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and Direct Injection. The available 2.0L Turbo engine is paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
Equinox excels. With the rear seats folded. A virtually flat load floor is created with up to 1,798 L (63.5 cu. ft.) of cargo capacity. The kneeling features on the rear seats lets the 60/40 split folding rear seats lay almost completely flat with only an angle of 3 degrees, there is a subfloor compartment for an additional 79 litres (2.8 cu. ft.) of underfloor rear cargo storage. For additional convenience, rear-seat release levers on LT and Premier models are located on the passenger side of the cargo area.
Every Equinox owner enjoys seamless connectivity with:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System
- Available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot (data plan required)
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatibility
- Wireless Charging system and Optional 6 USB ports
- Available myChevrolet Mobile App
- HD colour touch-screen
- Voice Recognition
Hands-free programmable power liftgate – open and close the liftgate simply by using a kicking motion under the rear bumper. It’s so nice to have when you’ve got your hands full. Power programmable liftgate – opens your liftgate with the touch of a button. Memory height function allows you to program how high the gate opens to suit you. Operate the power liftgate in 3 different ways: using the liftgate button on the Remote Keyless Entry transmitter, pressing the liftgate button inside the vehicle or pressing the touch-pad on the exterior liftgate handle.
Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
When Equinox is traveling at low speeds and the system senses that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, this available feature is designed to automatically apply the brakes, if you have not already done so, to potentially help reduce the severity of impact. It may even help avoid the collision altogether at very low speeds. Available on Premier with Driver Confidence II Package.
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
If you unintentionally drift from your detected lane without signaling, available Lane Keep Assist is designed to provide gentle steering wheel turns and land departure warnings, if needed, to potentially help you avoid crashes. Available on Premier with Driver Confidence II Package.
Forward Collision Alert
Using camera technology, this available advanced feature is designed to alert you to proportionally front-end collision situations with detected vehicles. It also alerts you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely. Drivers can set the following distance indicator Far, Medium, Near or Off depending on driving conditions. Available on Premier with Driver Confidence II Package.
Front Pedestrian Braking
If a collision with a pedestrian directly ahead is imminent and the driver has not already applied the brakes, this available system is designed to alert you and can automatically apply the brakes to help reduce the collision’s severity or possibly avoid it altogether. Available on Premier with Confidence II Package.
Adaptive Cruise Control – Camera
This available feature uses a forward – looking camera to enhance regular Cruise Control. The Cruise Control speed is automatically adapted in order to maintain a driver-selected following gap between the vehicle detected ahead while the driver steers, reducing the need for the driver to frequently brake and accelerate. Available on Premier with Driver Confidence II Package.
Rear Vision Camera
As you shift into reverse, the standard rear vision camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind your vehicle on standard Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System colour touch-screen.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
This available technology utilizes radar sensors to monitor approaching traffic passing behind the vehicle and is designed to alert you detected vehicles on the rear vision camera screen and with audible beeps or seat pulses, if equipped. Standard on Premier and available on LT with Driver Confidence Package.
Rear Park Assist
When driving in Reverse at very low speeds, available Rear Park Assist is engineered to detect stationary objects and is designed to warn you if a detected object is too close on the rear vision camera screen to helps when backing up. Standard on Premier and available on LT Driver Confidence Package.
Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
During a lane-change maneuver, this available advanced technology is designed to provide side mirror alerts to help you avoid a collision with a moving vehicle detected in your side blind zone or one that is rapidly approaching it. Standard on Premier and available LT with Driver Confidence Package.
Front Head Room
1016 mm (40.0 in.)
1039 mm (40.9 in. )
Front Shoulder Room
1453 mm (57.2 in.)