Why work for Dueck?
Dueck is continuously looking to expand our Sales, Service, and Parts career opportunities.
- A highly competitive pay plan & extended medical benefits; Good commission structure with ongoing support from our Training manager
- Solid & Experienced management team with a fun and enjoyable work atmosphere
- Professional development and an opportunity to work with a growing company
- Potential career path developments in management
- A guaranteed minimum income for your first 3 months
- Full time status; immediate start
Sales & Leasing ConsultantDueck Downtown Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC Dealership888 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver
Sales & Leasing ConsultantDueck on Marine Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealership400 S.E. Marine Drive, Vancouver
Sales & Leasing ConsultantDueck Richmond Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealership12100 Featherstone Way
Fixed Operations Manager
Website Dueck Auto Group
The largest General Motors dealership in Western Canada. Prouldy serving British Columbia since 1926.
The Dueck Auto Group is Western Canada’s Largest General Motors Dealer, with three locations in the Lower Mainland, Dueck On Marine in South Vancouver, Dueck Downtown on Terminal Avenue in Downtown Vancouver and Dueck Richmond, just off Steveston Hwy in South Richmond. We sell and service all makes of General Motors vehicles, as well as Isuzu Trucks. Our new state of the art facilities, combined with our friendly knowledgeable staff, are devoted to creating the best experience for our customers. We are proud that we have created a great environment for our customers and employees.
The successful candidate will share accountability for the execution of company wide, strategy-related, long-term business development and profitability of the Service, Parts, and Collision Departments. The broader role of this position is to understand, train, oversee, and track progress related to business strategies, goals, and objectives with an emphasis on creating lifetime customers.
WHAT WE OFFER
• State of the Art facilities with the latest technology and amenities to foster a professional, fast paced work environment
• Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth, paired with ongoing training and education
• Highly competitive and rewarding pay plan
• Full benefits package
• Maintain the profitability of our Fixed Operations Division, while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction
• Interacting with and managing productivity of our Fixed Operations staff – including Service, Parts, Reconditioning and Body Shops, including supporting, training, motivating, counselling and monitoring performance.
• Interacting and negotiating with external vendors
• Fulfilling all Fixed Operations Department’s activities needed to meet or exceed operating plan goals of Customer Retention, CSI, Business Growth and Profitability
• Lead, consult and collaborate with Parts Manager, Service Manager, Body Shop Manager and Dealership Management on all aspects of Fixed Operations to achieve set goals.
• Utilize systems, hardware, software, marketing and products to maximize efficiency
• Implement and manage best practices that deliver exceptional CSI scores
• Work with Fixed Operations Managers to prepare and administer an annual operating budget for their departments
• Minimum 5 years of Automotive Retail Service Management experience with proven success in leading and managing a team to meet or exceed clear goals and objectives
• Must be able to work an extended hours schedule when required.
• Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of the automotive industry and fundamentals of dealership analytics
• Proven ability to lead groups or staff
• Self-Directive – proven ability to accomplish business goals and results
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to work with customers, employees, management and vendors
To learn more about what it’s like to work for a world class organization, apply today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.