For your everyday routine and everything in between Bolt EV is the first affordable all-electric car to offer up to 417 kilometers of pure electric range on a full charge. It has a long list of impressive characteristics, including some of the most technologically advanced features, stand-out looks and plenty of usable cabin space. Because life never stops, here’s an electric vehicle that can keep up.
Bolt EV models
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot capable
- Air Conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control
- Air filter
- Airbags, driver and front passenger dual-stage frontal
- Alternator, none
- Antenna, roof-mounted shark fin
- Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment System with 10.2′ diagonal LCD colour touch-screen
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system, USB port
- Battery, 12-volt with rundown protection, propulsion, Lithium-ion, Rechargeable Energy Storage System
- Brake, electronic parking, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Charge cord, 120-volt, portable
- Charging module, 7.2kW high-voltage
- Chassis, standard
- Console, floor
- Cruise control
- DC fast charging
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Defogger, rear-window
- Door handles, body-colour, inside chrome
- Door locks, rear child security
- Driver Information Centre
- Electric Propulsion, Electric drive unit
- Electronic Precision Shift
- Final drive ratio, 7.05:1
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Grille, high gloss Black
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Heat ducts, rear
- Headlamps control, automatic on and off, high intensity discharge
- KeyPress, retail smartphone entry, start operation
- Keyless Open/Start
- LPO, Tire inflator
- Lamps, centre high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL), stop and tail LED
- Liftgate handle, Lock control, liftgate
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable
- Outside temperature display
- Recovery hook, front and rear
- Remote panic alarm, vehicle starter system
- Restraint provisions, child
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual, front passenger 6-way manual
- Sensor, cabin humidity
- Shift knob, leather-trimmed
- StabiliTrak, Stability control system
- Steering, power, column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped, heated, controls, mounted audio, phone and cruise control
- Suspension, Performance Ride and Handling
- Teen Driver
- Theft-deterrent system, immobilizer
- Tire fill alert, Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Tires, P215/50R all season blackwall
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered sliding
- Wheels, 17″ (43.2 cm) painted aluminum
- Windows, powers
- Wiper, rear intermittent, front intermittent
INCLUDES LT CONTENT, PLUS THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONS OR REPLACEMENTS:
- Armrest, rear centre
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 7-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB charging-only ports (2)
- Door handles, body-colour
- HD Surround Vision
- Lane Change Alert
- Lighting, interior ambient instrument panel
- Luggage rack, side rails, roof-mounted
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Park Assist
- Seat, Heated
- Storage, rear cargo, double floor
- Wheels 17″ (43.2 cm) Ultra-Bright machined aluminum with painted pockets
- Wireless Charging
With up to 417 kilometers of pure electronic range on a full charge, Bolt EV can take you almost anywhere. Just download charging apps on your smartphone to find charging stations along the way. If your average daily commute is 80 km round trip, you’ll have more than enough range to get through the day without needing to plug in. Bolt EV is revolutionizing the way you drive electronic cars. Go from your everyday route to extracurricular activities without missing a beat. You can even take a road trip!
The Canadian Federal government recently introduced a point-of-sale incentive program of up to $5,000 for customers who purchase or lease certain zero-emissions vehicles like Bolt EV. Purchases and lessees of new Bolt EV models registered in British Columbia may also be eligible for additional Provincially-run incentives of up to $3,000 respectively. That means a total potential Government incentive of up to $8,000 towards the purchase or lease of a new Bolt EV.
Sculpted body-sides and strong wheel arches offers a solid, robust presence on the road.
Fold – Flat Seats
Seats easily fold down for 1603L (56.6 cu.ft.) of maximum cargo volume. Thanks to 60/40 split-folding rear seats, you’ll have the flexibility to transport larger shaped items whenever you need.
Seats Five Comfortably
The creative design offers an open and spacious feel for exceptional shoulder room, head room and legroom.
Enclosed, Flat Under-Body
Because batteries do not require air for combustion, the under-body can be enclosed to streamline airflow and improve aerodynamics.
Available False Cargo Floor
Provides additional space when you need it while keeping your cargo organized, easily accessible and neatly stowed away.
Multi-Purpose Front Console
Delivers a functional, usable space with sliding armrest and massive storage bins. Also offers generously sized cupholders and available wireless charging behind the shifter.
Important information like your battery level, estimated range, charge settings and climate controls is readily available on the standard 260 mm (10.2-in.) diagonal centre console colour touch-screen display and an 203 mm (8-in.) diagonal configurable Driver Information Centre.
To use the myChevrolet mobile app, simply downtown the app to your compatible smartphone and with an eligible active service plan and a properly equipped vehicle, you can start or turn off your Belt EV, lock or unlock your doors, check charge levels and tire pressure, set parking reminders and more.
DC Fast Charging
Allows you to charge your Bolt EV at publicly available DC Fast Charging stations which charges the battery up to 160 km in just 30 minutes. The great thing about Bolt EV is you can top off your battery as much or as little as you like. Or you can simply plug in at night and by the morning, it’s charged up and by the morning, it’s charged up and ready to go. Without thinking, plugging in could become a part of your daily routine. Plus, with location-based charging, you can program Bolt EV to charge at home during off-perk electricity rates or to begin charging immediately when plugging-in away from home.
One Pedal Driving
One Pedal Driving can help you get where you want to get efficiently. While driving in Low Mode at any speed, One Pedal Driving lets you speed up and slow down by using only the accelerator pedal. When you want to speed up, press your foot door like you normally would, and when you want to slow down, just lift your foot off the accelerator. One Pedal Driving is designed to help you capture some of the energy from the moving vehicle and turn it back into electronic energy, which is then stored in the battery. Of course, you should always use your brake pedal if you need to stop quickly.
Electronic Precision Shift
Electronic Precision Shift eliminates the need for a traditional mechanical linkage from the shifter in the cabin, providing more interior space and reduced shifting effort. Bolt EV is the first Chevrolet vehicle to offer Electronic Precision Shift, a technology that sends electronic signals to the drive system to select Reverse, Neutral, Park, Drive and Low. The vehicle uses an electronic drive unit. The shift lever always starts from a centre position. An amber dot is displayed on the shift pattern. After releasing the shift lever, it will return to the centre position.
Available Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
When Bolt EV is traveling below 80 km/h and the system senses that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, this available feature is engineered to automatically apply the brakes to potentially help reduce the severity of impact. It may even help avoid a collision altogether at very low speeds.
Available Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
If you unintentionally drift from your lane without using your turn signal, available Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning is designed to provide alerts and gentle steering wheel turns to help you get your vehicle back in the lane if you don’t take action. It can provide lane departure alerts when lane makings are crossed.
Available Surround Vision
This available technology uses strategically placed cameras to create a virtual bird’s-eye view of the vehicles to help you when you’re parking or traveling at low speeds. The system is made up of four cameras – the standard rear vision camera, a forward-looking camera in the front grille and one under each side mirror of the vehicle.
Available Front Pedestrian Braking
If a collision with a detected pedestrian directly ahead is imminent and the driver has not already applied the brakes, this available system is designed to alert the driver and can automatically apply the brakes to help reduce the collision’s severity or possibly avoid it altogether.
Available Forward Collision Alert
This available advanced feature monitors how close your vehicle is to the vehicle in front of you. If the system determines that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle could occur, it is designed to alert you of a potential crash.
Available Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
This available technology is designed to provide side mirror alerts to warn you when detected vehicles are moving in or rapidly approaching your side blind zones, helping you avoid a collision when you’re preforming a lane change manoeuvre.
Rear Vision Camera
As you shift into Reverse, the standard Rear Vision Camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind your vehicle on the standard touch-screen display. Guiding lines on the rear vision camera screen help when backing up.
Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert
This available technology utilizes radar sensors to monitor approaching cross traffic passing behind the vehicle and is designed to alert you visually through the standard rear vision camera screen.
Available Rear Camera Mirror
This available technology allows the rearview mirror surface to double as a vehicle screen, providing the driver with a wider, less obstructed field of view behind the vehicle than a traditional mirror.
Available Rear Park Assist
Using ultrasonic sensors, available Rear Park Assist can sense stationary objects and warn you if an object is too close.